Covering your existing tooth structure, Veneers allow for the redesign of your entire mouth.
Constructed from a very thin ceramic shell and placed on your teeth, Veneers can fix many adverse dental issues, like:
- Stained teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Gaps and spaces
- Misaligned teeth
- Chipped teeth
and many other issues.
It takes 2-3 visits to place Veneers:
- To start, we discuss the results you’d like to achieve, the shape and look that Veneers can help provide.
- We carefully prepare yourteeth for the placement of the new Veneers.
- We then take an impression of your newly prepared teeth.
- The laboratory takes 10-14 days for the fabrication process.
- While the new veneers are being builtat the lab, we provide you with a beautiful temporary solution to wear for the time.
- When the final, custom veneers are set, we make every effort to ensure your new veneers feel just like your natural teeth, bonding them in place so you can enjoy your new smile for a very long time!